Hello from Home Money Habits!
If you need to/want to/like to…
- save money and pay off debt
- get organized
- do things simple, not perfect
- learn, grow, improve
… then you’ve found a friend!
This site exists to provide helpful tips for home, money and time management. It’s not about DIY decor and gourmet meals. It’s about creating simple systems to make life easier! Practical over perfection!
What kind of helpful tips will you find here?
You’ll find a collection of tips, tricks and hacks to help gain back time spent looking for keys, shoes, papers (aka that thing that’s never where you need it when you need it!)
I had to painfully climb my way out of a sinking hole of debt and learned a ton in the process. Hopefully, what I share here will help you get out of the debt trap faster than me!
A place to find ways to improve our lives every day! The reason? So we can spend time where it REALLY matters… with the people we love and doing things we enjoy most.
A few random facts about the person behind the blog-
- In the “35+ first time mom club” to one energetic kiddo! (The 35+ always get the MOST energetic kids, lol!)
- Favorite meal would be sweet tea, macaroni, and meatloaf. #southern
- Have a degree in Educational Administration, doesn’t that sound fun? 🙂
- Favorite quote, “The best way to find ourselves is to lose ourselves in the service of others.” -Ghandi
It’s a privilege to serve here. Feel free to say hello anytime! homemoneyhabits(at)gmail(dot)com